Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Writing a letter

When I was thinking about person is received my mail, mommy, daddy, boyfriend and one of my friends flushed out. But I already sent a birthday card to daddy last week, mommy comes to here three weeks later and my boyfriend just went back to Korea from here last week. For that reason I will write a letter to my friend who is the closest one. She is a friend from high school and we are a perfect friends each other still now. Even if we are apart far, she often calls me to say hi, it is once or twice a week. I always really thank her to call me and I also sorry for that because I didn’t call her, she did. Unfortunately, I should a letter in Korean because she dose not like English. She already knows who I am and what kind of person I am. That’s why as she receiving my letter, she might be really surprised than I can expect. After receiving my letter, she might call me and remain a note in my homepage. Also she might send a letter to me secretly. I am so exciting about her reaction. Wow!

1 comment:

JANE JUNG said...

What is the most different between two countries night cultures? I’d like to go there, but I didn’t have chance to go there. So, maybe you couldn’t wake up early Saturday morning, right?