Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Using left hand

Using left hand is not easy for me until at last even if my father is usually use left hand. At first time I thought it is not difficult or uncomfortable when I grabbed a pencil, however it had been changed again and again. As I tried to write down, my letters looked not only like elementarys' but also like drawings. Finally, I gave up writing by left hand in less than one minute because I didn't want to make my book awkward. Whenever I tried to do something by my left hand, I couldn't stand to use at all and gave up soon. This experience made me to think why most people are habituated on right hand include me. Of course I've not found the reason yet. Anyway, it was a kind of random experience for me, absolutely!

1 comment:

leinster said...

I'm glad you tried anyway. I too, had a hard time staying on task. I kept switching back to my right hand when writing on the board.