Monday, July 2, 2007

What I did last Thursday


Early in the morning on June 23rd, I took a plane to San Francisco and my trip was started. I traveled south area of United state from that day to June 30th with nine people from German, Austria, Canada. Last Thursday was the fifth day and we were on the 66 route that is famous for historical road of gold rush. It wasn't crowded any more like in the time of gold rush but it's just a road in countryside. We couldn't find out energetic places in there, only a few souvenir shops and gas stations were in there. However I could feel something that is difficult to say exactly. After looking around the 66 route, we went Grand Canyon for camping. As we arrived at Grand Canyon, I set up my tent in camping ground with my friends. Soon afterward we went the Yavapai point to see sunset. There were already a lot of people on the best viewpoint for the same reason as us. We were enjoying such a beautiful scene as following the sun - from red to orange, purple and blue. It has been almost the most fantastic view in my life. It made me to think about my life, goal and so on. It might not be forgotten for a long time especially my dinner, two slices of cheese pizza, with sunset. Our fifth day was flowing on like that.

1 comment:

leinster said...

Great picture Yun. Please start responding to the journal questions.

change my address to mrsvanessarussell.blogspot.com.