Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Strange Food

When I was reading this topic, one food what I ate in China splashed out. Actually, I don’t have any fear of strange food so that I can try to eat anything except very strange things. However I have an experience about eating horrible and strange food. It was 2002 when was the year holding the World Cup in Korea and Japan. At that time, I visited Beijing, China for trip with my mom by travel agency. There was a strange food even for me. It was a stick with grilled meat. The merchant told me that it was sheep and I ate that deliciously. But after eating all of them, one of our group said that it was a mouse and I didn’t and couldn’t believe cause I didn’t want to. But, when I came back to Korea, I found a journal with photo that was about Chinese food what I ate. It said and show me the truth that it was mouse. I couldn’t believe it but it was true because I could see a same thing what I ate in that picture. Since then, when I meet some strange food, I doubt whether it is a mouse or not. It was the most disgusting memory what I don’t want to remind again.

1 comment:

katherine said...

언니~!!

나 은별이.. KATHERINE

기억하지??

언니 한국 왔어??

연락처나 멜주소 알려줘요..ㅋ

내껀 eunbyuls@naver.com