Monday, July 16, 2007

What I did last Friday

Last week from Monday was not easy for me due to sickness. For taking care of my physical condition, I really wanted to sleep as much as I want on Friday. From that reason, I was planning on my schedule as following, sleeping until at 11:30 AM and going to beach party at 1:00 PM. But when I waked up, it was already 3:30 PM. Oh, my gosh! I was very disappointed and gotten depressed until in the evening when I got a call to invite me. One of my friends invited me to join to go to a night club in LA downtown. My depressed mind changed to exciting mind so quickly because it was my first time I’ve been there in America. I drove and got there at 10:00 PM, late night for me, with my friends who are three Korea-Americans and a Korean. From then on, we spent fun time with dancing and drinking until 2:00 AM. It was a good experience for me and Korean friend although I was very tired as I came back home because it was little bit different between American club and Korean club not only closing time but also people’s behavior.

No comments: