Friday, July 13, 2007

Speed dating

It might be the most important to meet our spouse in our life although it is not easy at all as you know. However, I believe this idiom “Every Jack has his Jill”. I think that it is a good way of meeting someone ‘through friends’. Usually, when we make friends, we find friends like as us even if we don’t try to do that on purpose. As you figure out from this, our friends and we usually has same inclination such as behavior, thought and even ideal spouse. Also they know us very well, sometimes more than our parents. According to above reasons, it is a kind of the best way of meeting someone who can be match with us well. In my case, I arranged a match between my friend and my boy friend’s senior almost 8 years ago. At that time, my boyfriend and I thought of their inclinations and we also thought they has similar ones. It is not easy to believe by our selves but they are keeping going on their meeting and trying to get marriage next year. Don’t forget that friends can be the best matchmakers.

No comments: