Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cosmetic surgery

Most of people have an ideal body and try to be like that. To get an ideal body, we can choose a way of diet, working out and cosmetic surgery. Even if all of these are not easy to do, almost people have been doing one way of them at least. In my case, I am a sort of person who has big fear for everything not only a surgery but also a dog except mine. That’s why I’ve not had a cosmetic surgery yet. However I’ve also tried to a diet and various kinds of working out to have a curvy body shape. When I was in Korea, I frequently had a class of yoga, pilates and dancing. Although I am staying in California, I often go out and walk around my home. I think that other people might be same as me and just take a different way. Someone prefers to exercise or someone prefers to take a cosmetic surgery what is an abnormal thing any more in all over the world. However if we prefer to take a cosmetic surgery, we should concern about risks of health by a cosmetic surgery dissimilarly a diet and exercise. That can bring on a serious result in our life. Everyway can be a good way to improve our like if it is done with carefulness.

No comments: