Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The language of movement

Unfortunately, I can’t remember any experiences with different body language. However as I reading the column in my book, I was aware of the importance of body gestures again. Some body gestures can make somebody to feel bad in one country but on the other hand that can make somebody to feel good in another country. For instance, Koreans usually nod their head or bend their waist when they are greeting someone. Though some foreign country do not use this way to greet. Some country use the way of hugging, some country use the way of kissing, some country use the way of rubbing their noses and so on. I think that is caused from culture difference. For that reason, it is always open to us to be placed in these kinds of situation, culture difference or different body languages. It is going to be a tip for behavior in foreign country if you know about their culture and thier language of movements.

No comments: