Monday, July 23, 2007

Stranger than Fiction

If I only had a month to live, I would like to start world around trip. Since my university time, I’ve really wanted to go to all around the world. Of course I know that just one month is too short to look for all. However, I want to try my almost biggest hope in my life even if I’ll not finish up. When I saw some journals about this kind of trip from internet cafe or blogger, people who already traveled all or almost around the world informed that traveling route is the most important thing to plan to go. For that reason, I am going to make a plan for three days except the countries where I’ve already visited such as some European countries, Vietnam, Cambodia, Japan, Chine, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong and U.S.A. Actually I’d like to go to Africa but I also don’t want to die in there. That is the most difficult problem in my plan. Anyway, if I only had a month to live, I’d start world around trip after making a plan for three days and saying good-bye to my family and friends for four days. It might leave just 3 weeks but it is going to be enough to think back and to finish my short life.

No comments: